Trevor leads a variety of structural engineering projects and oversees the structural designs of team members. He works through projects from the consultation and quotation phases to the final reviews and commissioning. He is a mentor to younger engineers and design technicians in the office.
Trevor has a wide variety of experience in residential, multi-storey residential, commercial and industrial buildings. He also continues to build on his expertise in light-framed wood truss engineering and construction engineering. His Master of Applied Science degree from UBCO focused on the seismic analysis of existing bridge infrastructure for upgrading. He has years of experience working with various construction materials and takes pride in working through and offering practical solutions to challenging structural designs to achieve architectural design.
- Professional Member, Engineers, and Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Master’s degree in Structural Engineering, University of British Columbia Okanagan, 2019
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Minor in Structural Engineering, University of Calgary, 2009
- 2009 – Member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientist of BC
- 2009 – Member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientist of Alberta
When he is off work, you can find him doing:
Outdoor activities of all types, including hiking, skiing, fishing, and camping. He enjoys getting away with his wife and two boys to experience the outdoors whenever possible. He also appreciates learning about and sampling new foods and cultures and attempts to convince his family, not always successfully, to explore with him. Trevor is open-minded to brainstorming alternative solutions that benefit all parties.