Mahdi joined ROV in 2010. He has developed expertise in a wide variety of structures including commercial, industrial and multi-story residential buildings. He has a Master of Applied Science from UBC with focus on the seismic design and upgrading of existing structures. Mahdi has the experience of engineering with different construction materials and is always versatile in coming up practical and innovative solutions.
- Member of Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscience of British Columbia (APEGBC)
- Member of Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscience of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- 2003 – B.Sc in Civil Engineering – KNT University of Technology (Iran)
- 2009 – M.Sc in Civil Engineering – Shomal University (Iran)
- 2009 – P.Eng – Member of Iranian Construction Engineers Organization
- 2012 – Registered P.Eng with the Association of Professional Engineers of British Columbia
- 2016 – Masters Degree in Structural Engineering – University of British Columbia