ROV Consulting Inc. has an immediate exciting opportunity for a Structural Technologist/Drafter to join our young, vibrant, service focused team in Kelowna. In this role you will be responsible for the drafting of single family, multifamily, commercial and high-rise projects in Concrete, Steel, Wood and Masonry. You will be working closely with clients and professionals alike and provide clear communications both verbally and through drawings and details.
- Working as a team with one or more project engineers, drafters and conducting field reviews.
- Working toward project schedules and great client relationships.
- Preparing Structural Engineering drawings.
- Discussing projects and details both with clients and the project team.
- Communicating with Clients, Architects, Developers and Contractors.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience as a Structural Drafter in Steel, Concrete, Wood and Masonry.
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Experience with REVIT is an asset.
- Some on-site construction experiences.
- Knowledge of the applicable material design standards and BC Building Codes.
- A valid driver’s license.
- An outgoing personality.
- A team player attitude.
ROV Consulting Inc. is a Structural and Building Energy Engineering firm based inKelowna, BC. We’ve been serving the Interior of BC since 1997, and are licensed to practice in BC, Alberta
Our projects range from small residential additions and renovations to large commercial projects and high-rise structures.
Our office is very busy with many different types of interesting projects and the atmosphere and environment is considered by most to be the best engineering office in BC.
We offer our employees a competitive hourly wage plus overtime, an excellent benefits package and a great place to work with a young team of like-minded professionals. ROV has a great history of training up engineers and drafters into successful professionals.
- Extended medical and dental benefits.
- STD & LTD insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Opportunities for growth
- Allowance for paid training
Our office is a tight, close knit team that you will be welcomed into. Are a strong supporter of various community charities and organizations.
Please submit resumes to [email protected]