Nate works with clients and his professional colleagues at ROV to create structures that bring the clients’ visions to life. He analyzes and designs systems commonly employed in buildings and visits job sites during construction to ensure the structural work follows ROV designs.
His primary practice areas concern the design of concrete and wood frame structures. He has experience with various project types, including high-rise buildings, single-family and multi-family residential buildings, commercial buildings, and specialty structures. Finding simple and economical ways to solve complex problems is the most enjoyable part of his work.
- Member, Engineers & Geoscientists of British Columbia (EGBC)
- Member, Structural Engineers Association of British Columbia (SEABC)
- 2018 – Bachelor’s degree in Structural Engineering, University of British Columbia
- 2018 – E.I.T registered with the Association of Professional Engineers of British Columbia
- 2022 – P.Eng. registered with the Association of Professional Engineers of British Columbia
When he is off work, you can find him doing:
His best to work out regularly at the gym or experience one of the many fine places to eat around the Okanagan. Otherwise, he spends time in the summer playing golf and tennis and in the winter snowboarding. More recently, Nate’s enjoyed some fun summer days at the Area 27 racetrack in Oliver. Being a hardworking fellow who likes to tackle new challenges and is enthusiastic about his profession, he believes our time should be appreciated.