Senior Structural Technologist/Drafter
Your New Opportunity
ROV Consulting Inc. has an immediate exciting opportunity for a Senior Structural Technologist/Drafter to join our young, vibrant, service focused team in either Kelowna. In this role you will be responsible for the drafting of multifamily, commercial and high-rise projects in Concrete, Steel, Wood and Masonry. You will be working closely with clients and professionals alike and provide clear communications both verbally and through drawings and details.
- Working as a team with one or more project engineers, drafters and conducting field reviews.
- Working toward project schedules and great client relationships.
- Adhere to our Organizational Quality Management system.
- Preparing Structural Engineering drawings.
- Discussing projects and details both with clients and the project team.
- Communicating with Clients, Architects, developers and Contractors.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum 5 years’ experience as a Structural Drafter in Steel, Concrete, Wood and Masonry.
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Experience with REVIT is an asset.
- Some on-site construction experiences.
- Knowledge of the applicable material design standards and BC Building Codes.
- A valid driver’s license.
- An outgoing personality.
- A team player attitude.