Intermediate Structural Engineer
ROV Consulting Inc. has an immediate exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Structural Engineer to join our young, vibrant, service focused team in either Kelowna. In this role you will be responsible for design of structural components for new building construction and renovations.
You will be working closely with clients and professionals alike and provide clear communications both verbally and through drawings and details.
- Working as a team with one or more project engineers, drafters and conducting field reviews.
- Working toward project schedules and great client relationships.
- Preparing Structural Engineering drawings.
- Discussing projects and details both with clients and the project team.
- Communicating with Clients, Architects, Developers, and Contractors.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Structural Engineer based in BC.
- Experience with design of multi-story apartments, condominiums, townhouses tilt-up and precast buildings is an asset.
- Familiar with concrete, steel, masonry and wood Codes and standards.
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience in structural engineering software.
- Some on-site construction experience.
- Must possess a Valid driver’s license.
- Must be registered as a EIT or P.Eng. with EGBC.
- Ability to work well with other engineers and drafters, excellent team player skills.
ROV Consulting Inc. is a Structural and Building Energy Engineering firm based in Kelowna, BC. We’ve been serving the Interior of BC since 1997, and are licensed to practice in BC, Yukon, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Arizona.
Our projects range from small residential additions and renovations to large commercial projects and high-rise structures.
Our office is very busy with many different types of interesting projects and the atmosphere and environment is considered by most to be the best engineering office in BC.
We offer our employees a competitive hourly wage plus overtime, an excellent benefits package and a great place to work with a young team of like-minded professionals. ROV has a great history of training up engineers and drafters into successful professionals.
- Extended medical and dental benefits.
- STD & LTD insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Opportunities for growth
- Allowance for paid training
Our office is a tight, close knit team that you will be welcomed into. Are a strong supporter of various community charities and organizations.
Please submit resumes to [email protected]